Is your organization prepared for the “new normal” of corporate travel and its future requirements?
This on-demand webcast features a discussion with Billy Kyriakopoulos
- Director of Corporate Sales at Air Canada, Monica McKill
- Manager of Air & Ground Transportation at Cenovus Energy, and Vanmala Subramaniam
- Reporter at the Financial Post.
Facilitated by Brian Veloso
, Managing Director of SAP Concur Canada, the webcast uncovered timely insights on:
- How the role of the travel manager has changed since the beginning of the global crisis
- What businesses should be aware of before they allow employees to travel for work as travel restrictions lift
- What specific policy changes travel managers should consider as they navigate the “new normal”
About the Insights On webcast series
Now, more than ever, Canadian business leaders must find ways to successfully navigate market challenges while fostering a workforce that can adapt quickly to change. To help, we launched this new webcast series called, Insights On, brought to you in partnership with the Financial Post. Each episode explored timely business insights on a key topic and included thought leadership from Canada’s leading industry experts.
[On-Demand webcasts- Available Now