Moving Business Travel Forward in Canada
With widespread vaccinations on the horizon in Canada, businesses are taking a closer look at how they can safely resume corporate travel programs. For many companies, however, there are more questions than answers, such as:
- How will policies change, especially around medical credentials?
- What are the impacts of provincial and federal regulations and restrictions including border control issues?
- What are the requirements and HR implications as employees come back into the office and start travelling again?
Hosted by Brian Veloso (Managing Director, SAP Concur Canada), the webcast features a panel discussion with Canadian travel industry experts, including:
- Greg Owen, Associate Director, Toronto Pearson Airport
- Aaron McMillan, Managing Director, Operations Policy & Support, United Airlines
- Amy Frankel, Employment Lawyer, Forte Law Corporation
Register today for access.